A multiskilled Roofer with 7 years of experience in constructing a variety of metal roofs and structures installation is looking for a suitable position in New Zealand. For the last 4 years, he is working as a Roofer and Site Supervisor for roofing work on the project Micron Fab, 10A, Woodland, Singapore.
- Roofing course certificate for worker from (Pro safe)
- Building construction supervisor Safety course
- Occupational First Aid Course in Singapore
- Gondola Certificate in Singapore
- Certificate of Successful Completion Metal Scaffold Erection Course in Singapore
- Manage Work at Height
- Core Trade on Electrical